It took me couple of years to achieve the moist in this recipe. I have done it as a regular banana bread and it comes a bit drier. Have used a mix of whole wheat and almond flour and its just perfect, or fully gluten free with almond flour.
Makes: 2 loaves Prep time: Cook time:
- 3 Bananas
- 110 gr Coconut Oil
- 200 gr Dark Brown Sugar
- 2 Eggs
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 300 gr Almond flour
- 1 tsp Baking soda
- 1 tsp Baking powder
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 70 gr Pecans, smashed
- Preheat the oven to 350F. Butter the loaf pan.
- Smashed the bananas on a food processor.
- Combine the flour, salt, baking powder, baking soda, and sugar on a medium bowl, and pour into the food processor.
- Add the eggs and vanilla extract. Pulse a few times until mix is well combined.
- Add the chopped pecans and pour into desire loaf pan.
- Cook for 60 minutes. Remove from oven and let cool down on cooling rack for 10 mins before unmolding.
Suggestions: The banana bread can be frozen and storage for up to 3 months. The pecans could be replaced by chocolate chips, almonds, sunflower seeds, pumpkin seeds.