Makes: 2 Loaf Prep time: Cook time:
- 250 gr Butter
- 250 gr Powder sugar
- 50 gr Glucose
- 165 gr Eggs
- 150 ml Milk
- 350 gr All-purpose flour
- 20 gr Baking Powder
- 70 gr Semi- sweet chocolate
- 1 u Orange Juice
- 1 u Finely grated orange peel
- Preheat the oven to 350F. Butter and flour the loaf pan.
- Melt the chocolate in the microwave in 30 seconds intervals. Cream the butter, the sugar, and glucose until it is white; this will take a few minutes. Add one egg at the time. Incorporate the dries in two parts while alternating with the milk.
- Split the batter in 3 parts. Place one part on a different bowl and add the chocolate to it. To the other two thirds add the orange juice and peel.
- Alternating with the orange and chocolate batter fill the loaf pan. With a knife or toothpick make swirls around it.
- Bake for 40 minutes. Let it cool down on a cooling rack and unmold. Pour glazed