Makes: 4 Cakes
Prep Time: 10 Minutes
Cook Time: 12 Minutes
- 113 gr dark chocolate
- 113 gr butter
- 124 gr eggs (3 eggs)
- 45 gr egg yolk (3 yolks)
- 50 gr sugar
- 15 gr all-purpose flour
- Preheat the oven to 350 F. Butter and lightly flour 4 ramekins. Tap out the excess flour. Set the ramekins on a baking sheet.
- Sift the flour and set aside.
- In a medium bowl melt the butter and chocolate in the microwave in 30 seconds’ interval. Mix in between the intervals.
- On a small slightly beat the eggs and egg yolks. When chocolate is all melted add eggs and eggs yolks.
- Add the sugar, mix until slightly well integrated, incorporate the flour.
- Spoon the batter into the prepared ramekins and bake for 12 minutes, or until the sides of the cakes are firm but the centers are soft. Let the cakes cool in the ramekins for 1 minute, then cover each with an inverted dessert plate. Carefully turn each one over, let stand for 10 seconds and then unmold. Serve immediately.
**TIP: Make Ahead The batter can be refrigerated for several hours; bring to room temperature before baking.