This is a light, yummy, and easy dinner for the entire family, just the two of you, for yourself, or for a dinner party! This recipe makes enough for a dinner of 2 and left over for one lunch.
Prep Time: 5 Minutes
Cook time: 15 Minutes
- 1 lb asparagus, ends trimmed off
- 1 1/2 lb Salmon filet
- 10 basil leaves
- 2 large lemon, sliced into rounds or wedges
- 3 garlic cloves, chopped
- 4 tbsp lemon juice
- 4 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp sea salt
- 1 tbsp fresh cracked pepper
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Trimmed asparagus ends and set them around the baking pan. Minced the garlic and place it on a medium size bowl. Cut the basil leaves into small pieces and set aside.
- Cut one lemon in half and squeeze the juice. Take 4 tablespoons of the juice and pour them over the garlic; add the oil. Mix the salt and pepper on a small bowl.
- Add salmon to baking sheet, spreading out so nothing is too crowded. Drizzle the oil mixture over the salmon and asparagus. Sprinkle with salt and pepper first then sprinkle the basil leaves. Layer lemon over salmon. Cook for 15-20 minutes.