This recipe is a go-to recipe for every occasion: eating alone, family meal, celebration. You can make it on the spot, or marinated it for 24 hours. It’s great with rice, quinoa, salad, or roasted vegetables. There are five ingredients that I always always have at home.
Check it out!
- 1/4 cup of balsamic vinaigrette
- 2 tablespoons of dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons of lemon juice
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- Whisk everything together
- Pour over chicken and let it marinate. If you are going to refrigerate it, cover with film paper. If going to the oven, cover the baking tray with foil paper.
- Bake at 400F for 20-30 minutes